If you are looking to extend the life of your carpet and the appearance of your home or office, a professional carpet cleaning service will help you achieve this, as well as help improve your health and that of your loved ones.
Today here we mention three benefits of professional carpet cleaning and above all the importance of keeping them in the best conditions:
A poorly cleaned carpet can retain pollutants such as pet dander, insect eggs such as fleas and ticks, as well as dust and bacteria.
Toxic gases, bacteria, and city smog can chain themselves to these particles and become trapped within the fibers of your carpet.
A professional cleaning service eliminates bacteria through the use of specialized substances that, in addition to fulfilling the role of cleaning, sanitize surfaces, eliminating all contaminants with high-powered vacuum cleaners.
Environments with a high presence of humidity and carpets with high exposure to dirt are more prone to mold development. Moisture itself can enter the fibers and affect health, which is why a specialized service will use high-powered drying equipment to completely remove moisture and prevent mold development.
Dust mites proliferate in houses or offices, however sometimes we are not aware of it. In addition, high exposure to these agents can cause the development of allergies and discomforts.
That is why when using a professional carpet cleaning service, steam techniques and specialized products are used to eliminate these agents and sanitize the surfaces for your benefit.
Remember that if you need to hire a specialized service in Miami, Aomega Limpieza is ready to provide you with the necessary advice, with a cleaning program tailored to your needs. Do not hesitate to contact us!
A clean and healthy work environment is simply one of the necessary conditions for employees to work in optimal conditions and it must be taken into account that an office can be a real nest of germs.
By using the services of a cleaning company, in addition to improving productivity, you will have a clean work environment, helping to maintain the health of employees and significantly reducing possible absenteeism.
Daily cleaning and disinfection guarantees the hygiene of the offices, as well as the common areas, avoiding the spread of germs and other bacteria.
Clean and tidy offices can provide a good work environment, especially if they are shared or coworking offices.
Therefore, office maintenance should be a priority for all companies in order to ensure the well-being of employees.
1. Aesthetics. Appearances always make the first impression. Clean offices are aesthetically pleasing and welcome all who enter. Keeping a clean office will impress both clients and employees.
Regular office cleaning will help make it a place people want to be.
2. Increase productivity. According to a study carried out, it was found that the participants who decluttered their work environment were able to concentrate better and saw a measurable increase in productivity.
The same study found that those participants who saw frequent visual reminders of uncleanness in the work environment were unable to stay focused. These results suggest that a clean workspace can increase employee productivity.
3. Cleaning perfectly executed. Entrusting the maintenance of the facilities to a cleaning company will allow you to benefit from quality cleaning. In fact, the cleaning work is carried out by competent professionals, capable of cleaning any type of surface.
It is necessary to know that a professional cleaning company is capable of guaranteeing a thorough cleaning, in accordance with hygiene regulations. In addition, they know all the effective techniques to thoroughly clean floors, furniture and all computer and office equipment, thus preserving their durability.
On the other hand, it must be taken into account that professionals have all the necessary equipment and products to guarantee perfect cleaning.
4. Personalized services and cleaning outside business hours. The frequency of cleaning and the size of the area to be cleaned can vary from one company to another, which is why most cleaning companies offer bespoke services. By calling on professionals, you will benefit from personalized and flexible services. In addition to having the possibility of using cleaning services for specific or regular orders, even outside business hours.
5. Have a healthier work environment. Bacteria, allergens, and germs are everywhere. Employees, customers, and visitors can easily spread disease just by touching surfaces like desks, computer keyboards, and doorknobs. Regular professional cleaning can include dusting, vacuuming, scrubbing and other types of cleaning that can improve the health of the work environment by reducing the presence of bacteria, germs and allergens.
Allergens, such as dust mites and mold, can trigger allergy and asthma symptoms, which can lead to sick days and reduced productivity.
6. Clean office = good first impression. Clients and visitors will feel welcome and happy walking into an office that has clean carpeting and spotless reception seats, as well as dust-free lighting fixtures and a clean bathroom with hygiene products.
7. Less discomfort. Running a business is time consuming and you wouldn't have to worry about routine tasks like vacuuming the hallway or replenishing paper towels in the restrooms. By turning to a professional cleaning company, all these daily hassles are eliminated.
Since the health and hygiene of employees are governed by strict regulations, it is essential to use a specialized cleaning company for regular office maintenance:
A clean workspace is important for several reasons. First of all, it helps you focus on daily tasks, instead of being distracted by clutter.
Clean and organized offices also help keep germs to a minimum. Also, a clean workspace helps a company to show its best face to visitors, employees and potential customers.
Creating a plan for regular office cleaning is the responsibility of the company, which has to ensure that the workplace is a safe environment for employees.
Failure to comply with these regulations may result in sanctions. If you are not comfortable taking on this responsibility in-house, there are office cleaning companies like Aomega Cleaning that can take care of it.
If you’ve ever heard your employees or co-workers complaining about persistent headaches or a general feeling of being unwell at the office – you could be dealing with a case of Sick Building Syndrome. What is Sick Buildiing Syndrome (SBS)? Sick Building Syndrome (noun) a condition affecting office workers, typically marked by headaches and respiratory problems, attributed to unhealthy or stressful factors in the working environment such as poor ventilation. (Google Dictionary) An unhealthy work environment can lower productivity by increasing absenteeism and negatively affecting overall morale. Although there are numerous sources of Sick Building Syndrome, many of them can be attributed to poor indoor air quality, which is caused by inadequate ventilation and a buildup of pollutants such as dust, mould, chemicals and bacteria. Symptoms of SBS.
The infographic below gives a detailed explanation of Sick Building Syndrome and its potential effects on the workforce. Source: Paint Inspection Ltd Click to view the full infographic
Seasonal Effects on Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) As outdoor temperatures drop in Winter, people in office buildings tend to keep a tight lid on doors and windows to eliminate drafts and conserve heat – limiting fresh air exchange and allowing indoor air pollutants to multiply. In addition, excess moisture caused by condensation due to temperature fluctuations can also negatively affect indoor air quality by creating ideal conditions for mould to grow. During this time, cleaning and disinfecting is particularly important to maintain healthy indoor air quality.
Cleaning for Indoor Air Quality
Is your office building causing Sick Building Syndrome? Protect the health and safety of your workforce with professional cleaning services from Aomega Cleaning
12251 Southwest 118th Lane, Miami, Florida 33186, United States
Specializing in Commercial Accounts.
Licensed and Insured
The First Choice in Cleaning!
Copyright © 2019 Aomega Cleaning - All Rights Reserved.